Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

@ikevins77
yes that will happen she got mc and sucked his pampers and she was cute for a sec when she was holding mc with his face on her breast

@Steelz SHHHHHH dont tell anyone we were talking about cow milk like how much does it release when u milk a cow but u know i did differently

Dex-chan lover
So if she dies in this fight I get the feeling that she's going to keep reincarnating as other people in this world (like the other two girls on the cover) and he'll have to evade her with different powers each time she comes at him

Fed-Kun's army
With this manga's popularity, I'm optimistic that this will pave the way for more great yandere incest isekai mangas in the future, or at least ones that are better than the trash that is Saikyou Juzoku Tensei.

She lost her hand, burned like 70% of her body, and was constantly attacked (couldn’t find a better word) by her only love. Yet still remained conscious and (probably) healthy. Is this a power that transcends friendship?

Fed-Kun's army
It's stupid that a baby could have access to such magical power (even if the MC is cognitive, magic should still be alien to him).

But I'm not going to pretend that the main theme isn't refreshing. There's a series sense of danger about it...lessened by a baby fighting a teen and not immediately losing, but it still started pretty strong.

"His sister is crazy" is an understatement.
She is not even a human being bound by logic and reason.
What the heck is she!?

now this series is fucked in the head beyond belief. interesting. I wish to read more

okay guys. new chapter. here we go. i won't piss my pants again

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!

Users who are viewing this thread