Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Fed-Kun's army
dont worry,
She dies in the next chapter maybe since the pacing seems alot faster compared to the LN, after that its pretty much smooth sailing for our boi, he ends up meetiing his future childhood friend a few years after he kills his Yandere sister and then meets a thicc ass blue haired elf teacher that has almost all of the abilities including our Bois wind/weightlessness ability since she can copy other peoples abilities(and since shes lived a few hundred years shes experienced with all of them and becomes his teacher, i havent read any after that so ima continue reading from there

Not gonna lie, I read a lot of edgy revenge manga, especially some revenge isekai ones, and while some are way worst than others, this one is just straight up, balls-to-the-walls nuts! Just god-dam! Honestly I'm not even sure I want to continue from here. Not sure if even the English translators wants to even continue this series.

Aggregator gang
@iskelets8 @Titanfan548 What a brilliant idea.
Let's start the manga out this way so that it entices a specific demographic of readers and simultaneously the other readers don't continue any further, but it was just bait and we remove what made the former readers enjoy this schlock so now no one wants to read it. If the sister isn't going to play an integral role in this story, it was absolutely not necessary to have her reincarnate.

Double-page supporter
@Hobnobs I agree completely. I do think killing off the sister is a very stupid decision, since it is clearly shown as the story's main selling point. I mean the title of the damn manga is a dialogue from the sister. And you're right, suddenly removing the sister removes a whole lot of things that attracted viewers in the first place, incest, gore, sexual violence, psychological, the very reasons that separate this manga from others, will go with her, making this story just another generic isekai. I was hoping that was not the case, unfortunately,
I researched a bit, and it appears titanfan was telling the truth. He did kill off his sister, and yes, it seems to be one or two chapters away. 😔

Fed-Kun's army
@hobnobs
i dont know what your being pissy about, she reincarnates later in the light novel so calm your ass down, but after he kills her the first time he has a normal childhood until he hits his teens after being tutored by the elf teacher

Aggregator gang
@Titanfan548 Oh so the story is establishing the fact that
it doesn't matter if either character dies because the god is just going to reincarnate them over and over again in that world.
There goes all the tension.

Double-page supporter
Stop fighting it and love your sister.

Moment he kills her, I drop this too. Shes a cute maid for crying out loud. As cute as Barbara.

le3

Dex-chan lover
This is some Jojo level battle lmao. It still horrifying...

Dex-chan lover
With that burned body I have a feeling they'll both gonna reincarnate somehow. Though I'll be confused af if that useless goddess manages to reincarnate her sister with them on the same place lol. Either the goddess is that bad at her job or she's willfully enjoying torturing the poor guy.

Gotta give props for the sister's willpower to get her Nii-san though, ripping off her arm like that aside from being burned to a crisp.

Dex-chan lover
If he actually kills her this story will be readable, otherwise its like being in a perpetual nightmare

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ßßß

Fed-Kun's army
wth, why is he still scared to his 'former' little sister?
they are in another world, and they are not blood related anymore
just accept her love, end of story

I am fine enough if he kills his sister. Th sister hasn't change at all and u expect him to love her? Just try to change your position with him

Users who are viewing this thread