Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Fed-Kun's army
So this manga is Resident Evil 3, and she is Nemesis lol. Thanks for the TL, at least hes going to survive a few years.

@isaiah661 Sorry I made a mistake. I meant the picture with the 3 girls in chapter 1 I may be wrong but I am assuming they are all the sister unless she somehow reincarnates again in the same world.

Dex-chan lover
Already expected her to reincarnate again, and it's likely she'll reincarnate at least once more before the end of this manga. Here's hoping the MC will be able to explain some stuff about the situation to the family, after all, having allies in a situation like this is significantly better than being alone against a spoopy bro-con.

Thanks for the TL, looking forward (ish) to more.

allthese people closing their windows and im here like

hell naw, im opening my windows

alabama loli coochie all the way

Dex-chan lover
I don't get one thing. Back in Japan she was committing murders basically non-stop just to keep her brother to herself. But somehow or the other, either no one seemed to notice or no one was smart enough to show up with cops. I mean if I was there and my child or relative (or even my neighbor, for that matter) went missing like that, I'd call the cops. And once the cops are involved, you can be sure that the murderer will be brought down. She can't exactly bring down the entire world on her own, can she? e.g.- cops show up, get killed, this gets reported (it should be, at least as far as I know) and better cops show up but (somehow) also get killed. Eventually, it will reach a point where she can't kill everyone, like if the military shows up to rescue. But I suppose this is what you would call the power of plot armor

I hope MC will tell His situation to the parents at least, once He's able to speak.
Hiding the fact that He was reincarnated is beyond stupid at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread