Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
This is straight up impossible levels of yandere the likes of which I've never seen before.

Supporter
She must reincarnate again like, “send me back to my niisan you bitch goddess!”

Dex-chan lover
What he wrote on her head after the 3 seconds were up was ねがさげ or "refusal of request"

Group Leader
I really appreciate how this arc ended. I seriously thought that the creator was blowing their payload off way too early/that MC would lose and it'd become a tedious cycle of his sister winning and making him suffer further. This is a way more interesting premise.

Actually, I get that she's almost certainly going to reincarnate and go after him again in his current life with even stronger tactics that he'll have to big-brain his way out of, but there's also the possibility that he'll live out his life normally, reincarnate in yet another world and that's where she'll meet up with him next in the hopes that he'll have less OP powers this time.

Double-page supporter
Those trash gods better keep her dead. Or weak at least. You are the naive one if you think you can ruin his life again you trash. He'll kill you as many times as necessary, or maybe finally wisen up and seal her.

Dex-chan lover
The god that gave her those powers should really get their job revoked and punished for being so dumb.

Wait for a second what if she acts "normal" in her next life to make him fall in love with her and then try to have a family and only then tell him it's her on his dying breath .....

Dex-chan lover
@Bellaxus I wouldn’t even get mad with such a troll ending

It would be hilarious to see all the fighting, all the 9,000 IQ plays they make, only for her to suck it up and act normally for once and win, only to do that gotcha at the end

Users who are viewing this thread