Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
This elf sounds really OP... which makes her pretty sus tbh.
The yandere sis will probably just get more and more OP with every reincarnation (for meta reasons, since she has to keep up with the MC getting stronger), so anyone stronger than the MC is already sus. Unless the other girl is hiding her power or something.

I feel like there's gonna be a twist on like the 4th reincarnation of her where she will actually be a man.

after 3 sis attacks MC will think "yeah she only comes back as a woman" or smth like that and then boom after some time it turns out sis was a guy on the 4th one and then MC will have an existential crisis as he can't trust anyone

maybe even some time shenanigans or maybe where she goes into a body that was supposed to die but didn't

Group Leader
@twinklecake I will talk to to the translator about it, thanks for the heads-up. I usually don't check the comments, so you'd have to ping me next time you need to tell us something or else I most likely will not see it.

Double-page supporter
elf san is great but scary not knowing when the sister boutta peekaboo

Just to get this outta the way...

Rooting for little sister. She's a riot.

And I don't feel the least bit bad about it.

Fed-Kun's army
they really love making everyone sus here eh?

at this point I expect chapter 20 to be the reveal that the mc IS the sister.

Dex-chan lover
you know mc, dying is an option.
@kaminomikan: I don't think that's possible, as from what i hear the Goddess is a sadist and would probably force reincarnate MC back to the world were the sister is.
From what i hear (so not sure about the accuracy),
it seems that the Goddess wants to turn MC into a Demon Lord because her world lacks conflict, and is using the sister (who had connections with some evil goddess) as a trigger for that.

Users who are viewing this thread