Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Group Leader
What the fuck bros... I just NEED a yangire imouto in my life, one exactly like this... its not too much to ask is it...?

Our mc lacks suspiciouness. When his sister reincarned as his maid (what a coincidance), he should obtain CautiosHero syndrome. I hope he will get gooder soon.

That elf can't be his sister. After all, she said that she's been traveling for 80 years and I guess he killed her sister 6 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
OK, it's obvious that she will reincarnate again, I thought she could be that elf, but she is too old and too OP, it would be impossible for jack to defeat her. But the little girl has the same age, and assuming she got reincarnated at the same time she died, she should be about 6 years old (back into the imouto form).

I must say that I thought it was strange how the first 3 chapters felt like a oneshot, I mean, they barely met and were already in a final fight with his sister losing hands, legs, and skin, I guess that was just the pilot and now the author wants to take things slower and properly (I mean there were so many plotholes in that 3 chapter that was barely believable, why did she come 20 years before when they died at the same time, how did she find him as soon as she got reincarnated, and what was her plan for hiding him, his family is rich, it would be so easy).

kind of tough to tell if the elf is his sister. Looking at that corrupted page, i looked at the hair and outfit. The elf didnt have that collar/necklace. also her arm is exposed and it looks like feather/fur so she's either gonna get these things in the future, or she's not the sister. If the sister is the elf, a part of me is thinking the reveal will happen at a party (maybe his farewell party as he's going to school?) which is why she's dressed up like that. Her hair also is curled so, if it is the elf, then it has to be at sometype of celebration. I also looked at the mother to see if she could be it. I saw her clothes and she did have a necklace, but it didnt look like the one on this page. Now i do find the mom the biggest sus at the moment. Why? i looked at the hair of both the mom and elf. They have somewhat similar hair style except for the bangs. in this page, if it were the elf, then her bangs would have shown since in the previous pages, they were close to her eyes. Mean while, the mom doesn't have bangs. Idk, im still trying to figure out what happened last chapter with the 2 men she let in. There's a slight chance that maybe some sexual things happened, its hard to say but the way the MC said how she doesn't usually have guest over just leaves us wondering why now? or why even tell us that extra useless info? I have doubts that they did anything sexual tho since it seems like the wife got jealous when she said "dear" at the dinner table.

@Shubh2543 i think its possible. i mean we still don't know how Goddess power works in that universe. i mean he and her sister die at same time irl, but her still come 15 years earlier than him. So i think its possible if later she force Goddess to send her to 80 years earlier. but we still don't know how she will force Goddess to doing that.

Fed-Kun's army
A protagonist who isn't allowed to just show off at every corner, and has their arrogance tempered by actual experienced individuals?

GOD GIVE ME MORE DADDY!

I get that she is supposed to be crazy to the extent that she is approaching Lovecraftian levels of inhuman logic, but she already had 15 years without her brother and potentially another 80 years. Form some other bonds, learn to live and love in a way that doesn't involve your former brother.

@ArcTicKronos Sometimes when people get really suspicious and jealous over things like cheating, it is because they are the ones actually doing it and they are projecting their faults onto the other person.

Users who are viewing this thread