Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Harvest Festival

Dex-chan lover
man this whole series is gonna be him killing his sister over n over again huh?

Dex-chan lover
The blatant fan service is really weird tone wise considering what happened a couple chapters ago. Like, you can’t have happy go lucky isekai with harems and rediscovering soy sauce after getting raped by your sister.

Double-page supporter
Is this gonna happen everytime his sister is goes into reincarnation cooldown? the story just went from Meh to shite

chapter 5 , and i already miss the appearance of cute heroines -- i mean cute little sister from another world

reading this manga reminded me of Ibitsu. Maybe the artstyle of the artist cause me to remember.

Its a horror manga btw, a pure horro, old school JP horror. Not as acid as junji ito but it is still scary when I read it decades ago.

You guys should try it since the ghost is also yandere like the sister of this mc.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the manga pretty good, as much as I want to see him constantly kill his sister, even when he did the first kill, it was pure strategy, that won't work a second time so he HAS 5o actually train because we're pulled from the emergence, the sister will be back it's just he'll be ready and waiting, so far it is shaping into a good series.

Also I love a pinch of fanservice it's a extra cherry lol

@Rozzak if the author doesn't explain what his abilities are and he does something he couldn't do before people would complain about an ass-pull

Users who are viewing this thread