Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

like that crazy bitch has killed probably a dozens of people and that dumb bitch reincarnate her XD ?

Staff
Super Moderator
@Kronous the goddess must have been watching and had a good time eating popcorn while laughing her ass off

Tbh that kinda felt like the ending to the manga. Also, I hope the fourth wall break has some relevance to the actual story and wasn’t just thrown in there.

I would fucking sell my soul for this shit. This manga is pure fucking joy. It can even be the sole reason for my fucking existence

believe it or not, i have seen many type of manga, like fukushuu o koinegau, nidome no yuusha, etc and usually i kinda feel bad for the many antagonist, but this is the first one, that i got really scared to the main antagonist aka her sister to the point where i would say "don't look into my eyes you psycho"

Fed-Kun's army
There's really something very, very wrong with the antagonist. This is something to read if you are fed up with feelgood manga like Yotsuba-to!

Double-page supporter
Props to the author for making the antagonist feel like a terrifying unstoppable force.

yep this is only the beginning because
literally she (the little sister) is everywhere XD

Users who are viewing this thread