Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Is this manga just gonna be about him being locked in some kind of eternal combat with his little sister over the course of his life? Because if it is, then sign me up!

This just got interesting, wtf is she? A god? A reincarnator? This chapter got me hooked!

Damn this is gonna be eerie! Imagine cute girls being introduced through the course of this series just to be unsure of which one is gonna actually be his sister...😨

Dex-chan lover
Shit wtf I thought it was my everyday Isekai trash T ^T I really should have read the tags, I really don't like gore.

But anyway it's a pretty nice read, although I really hope it doesn't get repetitive with his sister as the antagonist.

Although it’s depressing, I just got over it and can’t stop thinking about how bad it is now.

Ngl, this could actually become a masterpiece, but scared ass bitches will still rate this low as fuck tho, even op with all the warnings to not read it.

Dex-chan lover
*looks at tags*
LETSSSSS FFFFUUUUUUUCKING GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Ohh boy I found a nice gem. Sis moves from cute to psycho every chapter, I wonder how the bro will handle her sis now.

the most evil character in this manga is the goddess.

reason : she makes him suffer once again, by putting him on the same world as his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread