Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Bet a cookie that absurdly hardcore yandere sister gonna come back with OP powers or even break the 4th wall again with a nuke this time

only time in my life a manga has managed to disgust me. the fucking illustrator is superhuman. the way they're able to depict the physically human sister as a horrific, grotesque abomination befitting of the unparalleled putridity she inflicted upon her brother is just completely fucking jaw dropping. story is a mind-fuck so far, and it genuinely left me off wanting to read more. both the art and story are fucking disgusting, but in the best way possible. this is an objectively awful manga imho, but it is so goddamn engaging. holy fuck. the artist NEEDS a raise

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

That's a good point about the food, but an even better one about the timeline. Little sis might be good, but 5 years is a long time for two kids to vanish out of the public eye. Even if they don't have any living relatives.

I am curious on the next installment of "Who's my crazy sister now?" If time travel's a factor, I'm putting my vote on the new elf.

why doesnt the god that reincarnates them.... just.... not? It shouldnt be that difficult to go say "hey lets not reincarnate this psycho that killed huge amounts of people for her own twisted view of love". Or maybe just reincarnate her somewhere else where the guy isnt, but OK I guess this goddess isnt nearly as good as she says she is.

I can't wait for the imouto to make her triumphal return and fuck everything up.

@Beckendorf
Didn't you watch/read konosuba?
Most reincarnation goddesses are retards!

@Ayzem
To be fair it had a 9.0 at some point, but I guess the imouto going full yandere offended many moral puritans.

Users who are viewing this thread