Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Fed-Kun's army
People have got yandere all wrong and confused with a straight up psycho. A yandere MUST have the "yan" part and the "dere" part. So far, most depictions show only the "yan" part, but never the "dere" part. And its not always a violent crazy person. A yandere is fine. A psycho yandere is not.

I read the Indonesian one, and it's so funny! It's like Mirai Nikki and Eromanga-sensei combined into one! Thanks for picking this up!

holy fuck his sister is a maniac
and has a loose screw as well

Lmao, he can reincarnate with memory intact because he didn't commit big crimes and lived pitiful live...

But how the fuck his sister also reincarnated with memory intact and even years ahead of him?

Inconsistent writing/10

kill the goddess case closed....
lets just say that this will resemble a horror story much closer than a light hearted isekai because the goddess keeps meddling

no matter the pov or the powers of the male lead the real mc is the sister.... why? plot armor , hers is the biggest i have ever seen, case in point: much later on the male lead goes earnestly to the extremes of his op ability to get rid of his little sister but guess what he cant because plot armor is thick
and well one "half spoiler": im referring to the charackters as "male lead" and "sister" on purpose

but its disturbing enough to stay interesting so have fun reading it
even if i didnt like it its still a damn good idea.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

pretty sure this one has a webnovel translation or something in novelupdates? idk i forgot (nevermind the link is down below)

Dex-chan lover
If being a good person receives such things, what about being a bad person? Why his little sister also benefited as she is obviously a bad person?

even if you censored me (so im keeping this short and abstract)
it still needs a "horror tag"
because if i went by the current tag game what i would expect is not what is actually in this novel
and if he killed the goddess much of his problems would be resolved
#killgods4happyend

Users who are viewing this thread