Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Double-page supporter
@sedition authors idea i guess, i stopped reading after the loop thingy where
mc suffers countless lifetimes under his sister messing up even more his mind. Worse is that he cannot escape even if he kill himself as the sister somehow always manages to find him when he is a baby.
The novel is still ongoing but i had enough, i was hoping for mc to literally destroy the sister soul to never reincarnate again somehow but author had other things in mind. And when i searched for the raws i found out that author stopped posting chapter over a 2 years ago. So this can be considered dropped. Guess he made the sister so rotten that he couldnt kill her lol

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon Thanks dude, i was just about to ask for some spoilers to understand if this trash had hope
The answer is clearly no....trash will stay trash, so i'll move on...onto the next one-

Dex-chan lover
[Comedy], but no [Horror] or [Psychological] tags...
If that isn't the most misleading tagging ever...

4pc8oUF.png

Banned
I'm going to need a lot of weed if I'm going to continue to read this manga.🤕
I feel sorry for the MC, why did they have to reincarnated him next to his crazy psychotic yandere sister?😓😓😓☠

Fed-Kun's army
Is this good? No. Is this Yandere? Maybe. Is it about a serial killer? Yes. If you had a yandere fetish before, well, get ready for it to die, if you read this.

@Treyon What was that goddess on that made her decide giving that psycho sister such a cheat ability was a good idea?! She specifically said that she reincarnated the Mc with all these benefits because he was GOOD in his past life...

Thanks for the spoilers though cause those 2 chapters left so many questions and I’m not about to continue reading just to find out

From novelupdates, it seems the author discontinued the novel.
So don't expect any resolution for this trash.

Dex-chan lover
The original novel is dropped by author so don't expect to have any ending

Users who are viewing this thread