Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Fed-Kun's army
biggest pile of donkey shit i've seen in awhile

and btw wtf are those tags "comedy" and no drama tag ? like really is it whats funny now ?

Fed-Kun's army
this wouldn't be a psychological, tragedy if the goddesses actually did their job. I mean this would all be solved if the goddess didn't reincarnate MC into the same world as his sister.

also, contradiction because the sister shouldn't have retained her memories even if she was reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember finding this on novel updates and starting it. Seemed pretty interesting and suited to my degenerate tastes (yandere + isekai). Now do I start reading this adaptation or start over with the WN and read to completion?

@migh i beleave comedy come when he totally got escaped from his sister
no drama bc the romance is oto the incest its tradegy
why drama doe drama is more on love quarel something

@Ace435 if it was that way i wouldn't bother to read.

Also Harry Potter wouldn't happen the same way if Harry simply commited suicide bcs of domestic abuse

the sister should have gone to the underworld but that's not how it plays out and am glad that I dont have anyone like that in my life

Fed-Kun's army
@Eubest well yeah I understand that it was for the plot, but I'm just saying as a nitpicky person, that all this could have turned out differently if the goddess wasn't such a retard. and I think a better comparison would be that the entire plot of lord of the rings would have been different if that one king at the beginning of the series actually did his job and threw away the Ring, the suicide comparison honestly doesn't make sense to me lol but I get what you're saying.

reminds me of the novel where the MC gained 400% experience points and his little sister was a reincarnated demon lord

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the MC gets with his reincarnated sister. They are actually perfect together. The MC in his past life was a weak loser coward. So he needs someone strong and crazy like his sister to protect him and give him the sexy times. I mean, he had free, fully working hands and was able bodied, but watched his sister kill, what I can only assume is more than 1 person in front of him, yet he did nothing. The door was probably never locked in the first place. But he just stayed in his room, because he was scared, not of his sister, but the outside world. He doesn't get any of my pity or sympathy.

Yup, they are perfect for each other. It would be a perfect ending if they get together at the end.

But seriously though, without the yandere sister reincarnation premise, this would just be another third rate isekai.

Strong hook and pretty good concepts in terms of magic system. I’m excited to see where this goes, but I’m afraid it’ll be too one-note to be engaging after this. Nonetheless, I’ll keep an eye on this one.

Group Leader
his sister's a fucking psychopath, I swear if this is a romance between her and the MC, I will personally break the laws of the world and barge into this world just to take his sister's guts out of her stomach 😃

Dex-chan lover
I HATE how the cover image makes the sister look like a heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread