Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Dex-chan lover
Yandere? Not like this. Kill her please instead of running. thanks bye

Romance tag...
Not Stockholm Syndrome? Or some such?

Idk I can't read any of it but damn.

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it what happened to the isekai manga with totem poles (also has yandere sister)? Haven't seen that one updated in a while.

Fed-Kun's army
PTSD intensifies... Oh no... No no no no... I just remebered that I once have read the novel... OH HELL NO!

Aggregator gang
Hyping this up pretty blatantly, aren't you? Aside from the yandere premise, this reads like half a dozen other reincarnation-into-baby-with-OP-powers type mangas. Art is good and nothing really bad about the story so far ( other than its lack originality).

I'll keep reading and see how things go.

Supporter
I started reading this and I'm 100% sure Im going to regret the unfortunate events that will come later. That said, if we assume the chains are different forces like gravity, isn't his power exceedingly dangerous? Like even simply the severing of gravity would demand a pretty bad result, free from it all objects that weren't firmly tethered to the ground would simply fly away in a straight line unimpeded

Fed-Kun's army
All the WN readers are panicking in the comments and I’m really kinda scared because of that

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy never thought this one would get an adaptation...
Shit here we go again I guess

Users who are viewing this thread