Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

@CyanHide I don't know much about brutal manga but there are a lot of anime with brutal shits like Blood C and Another( although I think the story ain't amazing,but the ways those characters dying are funny af). Corpse Party is also great I think. Terra Formars for me is quite exhilarating, you should give it a try because the manga already have more than 100 chaps. Lastly, my personal favorite( because of the storyline), you may already know about it......... HELLSING

CyanHide and I also think you should read DeadTube . People dying left and right, plus their deaths are very satisfying . Broken jaw, smashing people head and torture,explosion and ripping people's jaw. AHHH MAN BUT THAT MANGA GOT BAD RATING BECAUSE OF SNOWFLAKES

Ok literally every 18+ tag is here .... If it was out from my lewdness control level i drop this

Fuck thats scary im out

Honestly,many thanks to the scanlators team who put that warning and i did read those tags and i did read this alone and once again thank you very much for the warning.

I'm scared

Okay so I made the worst decision of ignoring the first message and then thinking "oh ... I find yandere stuff stupid and fun" when seeing the contents, then proceeding to read it at 4am in pitch black for some reason and now I wanna die so I can forget it.

Good series. Also maybe put a horror tag.

Welp no i have some that involves comedy and adventure in order to get rid of this. I am scared shitless

We have a true yandare in this manga. Most yandares. No, all yandares, are just sexy girls who make crazy faces and sometimes do some killing and the MC is just worried she will kill his friends. Not so in this manga. She is legit EVIL and the MC wants to get away from her, his life is hell.
It's the best.

I have never felt this disturbed about an imouto before.....
But I like the story so I'm sticking to this.

Bro this is like better than JoJo
at least here you can't make shit up on the spot and have actual horror

Users who are viewing this thread