Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Ehhh, anyone else not a fan of the latest chapter? They entirely skipped what should have been him going back to the mansion and went straight to him being 7 years of age. Not to mention how cringe it is to see him so chummy.

So the sister magically still lives somehow and (my guess) will probably come back in the future still being as strong if not stronger than the MC ( who will no doubt have gone through character building) because for some stupid reason yandere love transcends logic. Might as well just let sister catch MC, strap him to a log and have sister ride his dick until it tears off.

A sauce so cursed, you want too read it alone. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, OR THOSE WITH A WEAK WILL. you have been warned... just beware there is obsession, then there is yandere, then there is her. if woman take heart body and soul, succbi take life, she takes all the above plus sanity

Dex-chan lover
I know how bad this sounds, but fuck this dude pre-re. You mean an older supposed man can’t subdue his crazy, busty sister for 5 years??

Don’t give me that equality bullshit, there are no words for that level of soft. This is worse than that bullshit about female classmates bullying a male student. To be clear, I’m not saying you should haul off on a woman because you’re too stupid to deal with her shit talking you, but if someone’s or your life is on the line, you treat it as any other threat. Honestly, you shouldn’t have let it get that bad in the first place.

At least now there’s a semi legit reason to be scared of her, but make no mistake, I’d die before I let some shit like that happen to me.

Yo, if I were in his shoes, I would just try to control he atleast but still, shes a different breed

If the sister is reborn in the same world again, then the game is rigged. Or the sister has a connection with God lol.

Users who are viewing this thread