Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

I dont think a yandere has made me this uncomfortable since magical girl apocalypse.
While her never getting ousted for being a psycho killer (qu'est-ce que c'est), her craziness somehow digs really deep under my skin and gives me the fucking willies. Like shivering in a sauna. Ugh.
Imma keep reading regardless though. Lol.

it's pretty intense, eh? don't know how far I'll make it in this one. but it is... morbidly intriguing, you know?

isn't it kinda cheating that she can just... come back to life? also he was one year old and he fucking killed his maid??? god damn they just never bring that shit up again. My main complain is that it feels as though the author is relying too heavily on tropes and existing knowledge in order to basically skip the hard parts of good worldbuilding. I know that they might not get a lot of "page space" as it where, but it's disappointing nonetheless to see something like, say, the isekai mechanic just get completely glossed over in a super cliched way. It might of course, be the fault of the publisher as well, not providing space for the story to breath and come into it's own properly... but the pacing suffers for it, whatever the cause.

Aggregator gang
It’s the first time I’m rooting for the Villain. I love her crazyness.

We all know she’s deeply infiltrated and just f*cking with MC at this point but he’s too stupid to realize. (So I’m glad to see Beta MC break like this) But I gotta admit she's too scary and a living nightmare.

I think I have nightmares because of this and it's only the first chapter.
Not that I'm gonna stop reading it. Just putting it out there.

I haven't read a yandere manga this fucked up since mirrai nikki. And even that was tame compared to this.

And yes, I know there are other fucked up yandere mangas out there but this is the only one that's compelled me to keep reading even though I wish I could stop....

It Is freaking difficult to tell who Is her reincarnated sister ._.

did the artist really have to include a loli panty shot? did their life depend on them putting a loli panty shot? no. no, it didnt. there was no reason for there to be a fucking loli panty shot

@chojinra
.... It's pretty telling you immediately go to suicide instead of, oh I don't know, subduing/knocking the shit out of/killing your YOUNGER SISTER THAT LEAVES YOU UNSHACKLED. Or die trying.

I'm not sure why you think it's such a feat to stand up to A LITTLE GIRL. Granted this girl is fucking psychotic, hence the possibility of dying. Again, I really doubt I'd let it get to the point where she can pin me to a chair with a stare, while she gouges out the eyes of someone I know. I'd at least look into therapy for her before then, her social skills notwithstanding.

Maybe we're just built differently, or maybe that type of life and.. devotion appeals to you. Dave Chappelle had a joke explaining how two different 15 year old girls reacted to a hostage situation. I don't know about you, but I'm the one chewing through the ropes, hopping on the bus, and watching them get arrested on the news. But hey, you do you.

I didn't suggest suicide, I'm saying that this chick is way more fucking dangerous than you seem to realize. You think "a little girl" can't possibly pin you down? Are you retarded?
Physical strength is easily subverted, you fool. If you dare resist, she'll mutilate a family member or friend, even kill them in front of you. She can poison you. She can use a weapon and immediately make such an attempt to resist a suicide attempt on your dumb-ass part.

You talk all high and mighty about "knocking her out or killing her" and shit, but you're not a hero. You're not even a tough guy. Even if we were to say sure, you're a guy with that sort of survival instinct, you're not gonna get that chance to shine.
Chew through the rope? Why the hell do you think this psycho super-genius with the instincts of a superhuman serial killer would allow that? Are you soft in the head?
This is a girl that's kept her bro locked up in their own home for literally FIVE YEARS without the cops so much as putting out a warrant to enter the house.

You won't chew through that rope. You won't even be given the chance to resist. You'd be drugged so heavily your body goes numb and your consciousness blurs, you'd be strapped down with leather such that you can't move a muscle and then you'd have your tendons cut to prevent you so much as lifting a finger; let alone "hopping on a bus".

This girl might not have your "big boy" muscle, but why the hell do you think that'll save you? Can you out-brawn a knife in the back of the leg? Can you muscle your way out of a drug-induced stupor?
Can you lift your way to freedom after being malnourished for five fucking years in a dark basement? You wouldn't have ANY of the strength to do so after such a length of time.

Hell, unless you were a psychic and could see all this coming before she made her move (which I highly doubt you would, given how infinitely dense you are in comparison to this character with insane capabilities, forethought and instinct) you'd end up helpless before you even became aware of her intentions.
EVEN IF you somehow figured out what she had in mind before she poisoned/drugged you, cut your tendons, bribed/blackmailed local police and neighbors, etc...
She's got the instincts and insight to see right through that shoddy "cunning" of yours. The moment you became aware would be the moment she started to back off, stalk you from just out of sight and ability to report... And when able, eventually she'd catch you and take you back. You can't hide behind police forever, especially if they have no evidence of you being followed.

You'd end up tossed in a mental facility, wherein you'd almost certainly find your lil sister working as a nurse... And then it's game over once more.

You're no hero. You're not a survivor. You have no chance of escape or success. You're just some human with very human weaknesses: You bleed, you tire, you lose focus.
This girl's motivations, willpower, intellect, instincts and resources far outstrip anything you could reasonably offer up to counter her pursuit and capture.

You think her stature has an impact on this? You're sorely mistaken if you believe such halfwit drivel.

@greatninja3
drugging him is an option the sister subduing the bro isn't really unrealistic given she's the one feeding him who knows what it in that food but yeah the serial murder not solved for 5 years is really unrealistic given the victims somehow related to this 2 siblings and the last known interaction is probably them trying to visit the big bro out of concern for him.

Drugs to slow body and mind, surgical cuts to make running and gripping objects impossible among other things...
Even if you say it's unrealistic that she's held him in one home for five years, that's what happens in the narrative. Likewise, she found her brother before he was even born in the new world.

This girl's capabilities may seem absurd, but that's just a showcase of how inhuman she is. She's not your average serial-killer. She's a monster that even the authorities fail to locate and capture without so much as moving out of her own house in five years... Which implies she's crazy-good at silencing possible leaks of information, as well as in cleaning up evidence or even misdirecting investigations off of her tail.

Fed-Kun's army
The first few chapters makes you numb to the rest, sincerely at this point i just dont care about the story, imo this manga is too "gimmicky"

Users who are viewing this thread