Tensei Inja wa Hokusoemu

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters never.

KS Group was to lazy translate more than one chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Valkyria Chronicle? I hate this manga already.

cos the smut tag is a disgrace to one or dead Darcsen

Power Uploader
Wtf? 1 chapter every 2 months? For a manga like this?
tenor.gif

I was just checking this to see if the story would be as bad as the cover art and I must say it's even worse.
This happens a lot when you start reading these "isekai" stories, but this is just such a low quality story made by someone who was probably bored in his life so he made a boring story that's so boring that even the main character is constantly bored to the point all he can think of is to make every girl that is to his liking his "bride".

There is no ambition in his character, not even in the way he converses his "ideals", which reminds me of that other story (of which I forgot the name) with a similar main character, but his personality is the inverse, he is always just thinking about traveling the world to subdue all the women he wants with that creepy smirk on his face.

If this world truly was created by a god to suit the tastes of the protagonist, I wonder why it doesn't show anywhere. It looks more like someone wanted to earn some money on the side so he/she made up this story in 30 minutes by going through the isekai checklist, thus making some random combinations here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, who votes this as a 10? I mean, I followed and will read this trash, but it is 4 or 5 if you are both generous and super horny.

I just don't get 10/10 having the highest vote count.

Power Uploader
Jesus Christ, after a long time I found a manga that I can say that it will be bad throughout it's run, all the way to the end. The quality, it's so disgusting, literally vomit worthy. There aren't many times when I say "I can do better" but after reading this manga, I can confidently say that I can do better.

Dex-chan lover
This is a travesty of an LN adaptation. Far too many details left out, and the story just jumps all over the place disconnectedly. Just read the LN instead.

Chapter 1 left me with iffy feeling, followed to see if maybe, just maybe it got better but well, chapter 2 wasn't really better, actually even worse. I don't feel that 3rd chapter could salvage this mess it has reached so far.

When the MC acts like he's bored, the story is bound to be boring. Not a read if you want a story but if you're horny go ahead, but you gotta wait a bit since it's 2 chapters.

I am pretty sure there are many people who came here just to looked up the cover and left without reading

Group Leader
Is the name Valkyria Chronicle just a coincidence, or is this vaguely connected to the IRL video game series?

It feels like they skip a lot of stuff from a novel and are expecting readers of that to just fill in the gaps themselves. Three chapters in and it feels like things aren’t explained well, as if the readers just supposed to know

Users who are viewing this thread