Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 55.3

Dex-chan lover
Biggest flaw of the anime, his face had too much expressiveness there.
Nah, the biggest flaw with the anime was that after chopping the wood in the snowed out village and destroying the blue moon hideout there, the anime studio said, "fuck it. Let's make our own shit up."

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the harem... or the self centered ness...

What I hate is how badly it can be done. Like, if there is a good well written relationship with great chemistry, then adding the harem feels stupid.

Or in this case. MC is clearly an OP god amongst men... yet author is deciding that for no reason at all, he can't understand that.
That's exactly my point. In this specific case:
MC has hilariously low self esteem, meaning, the author probably has hilariously low self esteem. The OPness is the author's wish fulfillment. It's actually really common.

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly my point. In this specific case:
MC has hilariously low self esteem, meaning, the author probably has hilariously low self esteem. The OPness is the author's wish fulfillment. It's actually really common.
It's not self esteem that's the issue... it's the fact that he has way too clearly god like powers and yet still doesn't get it...

It's super forced... to the point that it just sucks.

Though I do get that it's wish fulfillment... author wishes that he actually had super abilities and just couldn't notice it while everyone else is worshiping him...

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the skill rebelled due to the instructor saying it didn't have enough power lmao

Dex-chan lover
I hope LHT comes out with another few chapters. 4 month dry spell was horrible.

Dex-chan lover
It's not self esteem that's the issue... it's the fact that he has way too clearly god like powers and yet still doesn't get it...
I think his biggest problem is that he's absolute garbage at estimating power. He's frequently surprised at his own power output, and rarely uses an appropriate amount of power. In this case he's relying on skills he has no clue about how strong they are, even without comparing them to the instructor.

Dex-chan lover
I think his biggest problem is that he's absolute garbage at estimating power. He's frequently surprised at his own power output, and rarely uses an appropriate amount of power. In this case he's relying on skills he has no clue about how strong they are, even without comparing them to the instructor.
It's just the author being ashamed of an over powered character. He wants the drama that comes from a weaker character.... but he doesn't want our MC to be weak... so he's making a really bad mix...

Dex-chan lover
It's just the author being ashamed of an over powered character. He wants the drama that comes from a weaker character.... but he doesn't want our MC to be weak... so he's making a really bad mix...
And you know the author thinks like that for sure? That there aren't any editors or other external factors involved?

Sometimes i wonder why shit like this gets a manga. Does the artist need practice or something?

Users who are viewing this thread