Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyou o Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita

I absolutely hate the art what is wrong with his FACE!?I hate the character designs when I think of fantasy settings they always seem to use this style in video games or manga. I just need something to read even if the main character stupidly strong and I honestly don't want to see romance at all it is not NEEDED to be good but if he naturally fell in love with someone who does not look like a rip-off of some woman from a certain video game or manga and isn't just some typical overly sexualized woman then fine.

Double-page supporter
Thank you Scanlator team for your hard work. I love this. Bookmarking at Chapter 17. This one's among the few top Isekai + Monster Tamer + Cooking combo mangas I love the most. It actually doesn't matter about the art style to me, as the three heavenly theme combo is already there for me to enjoy it fully as it is.

I highly recommend this one, Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi (plus Sui no Daibouken, it's spinoff) & Dungeon Meshi. These three mangas have the most similar feel to it as you read them, although Dungeon Meshi focuses more on
eating & cooking dungeon monsters (monster meat cuisine on the go!) than taming them
haha.

In conclusion, to me this manga & Tondemo Skill is like two sides of the same coin, although Dungeon Meshi is a square gold coin rather than a round gold coin like the former two, if I have to compare the three mangas with each other. All three are just as precious & very enjoyable. Go read the others & enjoy them as is to broaden your reading experience & plot perspective :)

Edit: Oh, & also Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou & Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!!! These two are a triangle & hollow gold coin to me lol. I recommend these five mangas :) ENJOY!

It's dropped?
Man....why you stop at the best part...
At least complete the arc first if you want to stop...😫

Dex-chan lover
Haven't I seen this exact description on another manga before?

Users who are viewing this thread