Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 59.1 - School Life is Full of Troubles

If Ultimate Martial Arts is automatic, can he even lose?
He could, if he doesn't buff himself like he would lose against the Teacher Garde, at the entrance exam, if he didn't put up his buffs. He also explained that in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
He could, if he doesn't buff himself like he would lose against the Teacher Garde, at the entrance exam, if he didn't put up his buffs. He also explained that in this chapter
That's speculation on his part, though. If you re-read the chapter, he says he's at a disadvantage in contests of power; however, there's no indication that Ultimate Martial Arts would resort to contest of power in a situation where he'd lose, so, for all we know, he could have made the wrong assumption and UMA could possibly finesse anything he can't handle in a power-off.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a Japanese law that says that all mangas must eventually end up in a school setting or something?
Yes. It's in article 175 of their penal code somewhere; forgot where. You'll have to look it up.

Dex-chan lover
Urgh these stupid mc’s trying to lose and look weak after having already dominated everything before. Just ignore this and go find the library which was your goal to begin with.
He already knows the way to the library iirc. It's just that it's impossible to enter covertly even with his slimes.

If he makes his intentional loss look too obvious, the 2nd guy still wouldn't leave him alone. He wants to be left alone if he wants to sneak around.

The last thing he wants is that evil organization to discover who he is - it would make destroying their facilities much harder if they can track his position. He would rather have as many advantages over that ultimate enemy if he can because it wasn't an easy fight.

honestly, a school arc is just what this stale a** manga needs rn given how completely bored I am of the evil organization plot that the main plot is centered around

Dex-chan lover
This should be renamed to: "I got transported to another world so I'll overthink EVERYTHING".
Not that I mind really, thanks for the TL.

Welp, I laughed hard with that stance joke of theirs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is keep getting boring, no wonder its a school arc after all. Isekai + School = Trash. I only read or watch Slice of life + School. Dropped
This series has always been like this, and now you're saying you're dropping it? Looks like a troll to me.

Dex-chan lover
Urgh these stupid mc’s trying to lose and look weak after having already dominated everything before. Just ignore this and go find the library which was your goal to begin with.
he knows where it is he just can't go pass the barrier til he gets their approval

Users who are viewing this thread