Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 62.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Stuff that is forbiden in this arc:
-sharing between teams
-helping other teams out
-reading the book past page 1
-remembering you're here for a chance that this "school's" library has a book about... (i even forgot why he needs that damn book)

Dex-chan lover
"Not only she helped Slibird, she's also secured some food for us. Killing two birds with one stone, I guess?"
What a pun!

Cooking birds

What a abomination!

Anyway, after draining the bird's blood, it is highly recommended to boil them in water. This will make them softer and easier to pluck their feathers. It seems she missed the first step and the next step, which is draining their blood and plucking their feathers after boiling them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Stuff that is forbiden in this arc:
-sharing between teams
-helping other teams out
-reading the book past page 1
-remembering you're here for a chance that this "school's" library has a book about... (i even forgot why he needs that damn book)
At this point, I feel like it would've been faster if he had just broken in like he initially planned. =.=

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

No one is asking Yuuji how he brought that truckload of monster lilies here... he kept a low profile when describing his slime in front of the class, never explaining Slime Storage, but with all Adventurer Guild branches working overtime to leak his information, surely the whole academy knows now.

Dex-chan lover
All Yuji needed was a few buds
brings back the whole damn pile

Like I said in another forum, Yuji really needs to stop trying to hide his OPness because he REALLY sucks at it.
funny thing about this is that it looks to be about the same size as the pile that the dryad made, meaning the slimes ate nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread