Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 65.2

Dex-chan lover
I get the sense that the monster hordes were deployed in precisely that manner, not just to destroy the cities individually, but to herd all the people to that one city. That rumbling at the end is the real plan.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely one of those situations where MC being overpowered is forced to be a dumbass and react like a dumbass in order for the story to actually be a story, because let's be honest here, he could've resolved everything before it started if he noticed them already. For !@#$ sake, they said they wanted to kill people and he's still going 'well, let's see what happens'. Like really, if you're gonna get a MC w/o in-universe common sense at least don't make him OP in all possible respect.
That's just treating the symptom, not the full disease. Yuuji wants their superiors too. He's after the whole organization, not just a group of flunkies.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: Yuji has become voldemort. Whenever bad guys talk about him there's menace awaiting

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Yuuji gonna show up in front of those guys like "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
My guess , when they failed in the summoning either he is born because of it or the power are attached to him and needed time to grow.

Dex-chan lover
These villains are always so cartoonishly evil.

That expression on page 16 is kind of ruined by the cheek mouth.

The question, as usual, isn't whether he can deal with the problem. It's how he will deal with it. And mostly, how he will try to hold back to give the appearance of not being super OP, but fail spectacularly at that because he has no common sense.

They really need to stop drawing the psycho research chicks so hot.
Come on, that's discrimination. Evil characters want to be hot, too.

That piece of cloth can barely contain the sidebobs
Can't really contain anything from the side.

Dex-chan lover
These villains are always so cartoonishly evil.

That expression on page 16 is kind of ruined by the cheek mouth.

The question, as usual, isn't whether he can deal with the problem. It's how he will deal with it. And mostly, how he will try to hold back to give the appearance of not being super OP, but fail spectacularly at that because he has no common sense.

Come on, that's discrimination. Evil characters want to be hot, too.

Can't really contain anything from the side.
As evident of Nazi fashion sense. They committed lots of crime but crime against fashion is not one of them.

Aw man, I hope LH translations hasn't abandoned this series, it's my personal favorite isekai. I checked the raw sites and chapters 66-68 are currently available and no translation in sight, makes me sad.

It's becoming annoying watching him "let's wait a bit longer" I know he wants to find info from them but ffs....

Users who are viewing this thread