Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter with a Slime in a New World

Fed-Kun's army
@Kodoku Same! I've oft wondered what would happen if the mc tried to suicide out of their "dream", the look on the god/goddess's face when they see their chosen one self destruct would be priceless xd

his eyes are kind of dead... fits the slave corporative model.

mc: 'oh, a house! i may find some rope'
sneak god: 'don't you mean hope? a house is good, mortal!'
mc: 'no, i mean rope okay, to hang myself.'

Dex-chan lover
oooh. this one is nice. A Cheat series that appears laid back, but also balances the MCs cheat as well. How interesting.

my guy said MCs cheat is balanced? this series lets you go into the negatives! it probably should've killed him right away or failed to trigger the spell

Double-page supporter
The fact he could read means he is not dreaming. Scientific explanation is the part of the brain that handle logic and intellect shut down during sleep.

Generally, I don't take most isekai mangas like these seriously, but I think I just saw a slime with a pacifier. I can't unsee it even though it's a good chance that it wasn't even a pacifier

Trashiest shit I've seen in a while. I was gonna drop it the instant I saw slime getting tamed but I regretfully continued for a few more pages and saw the book garbage..

Double-page supporter
wow that actually read like a dream, not sure if it's cause I'm drunk & tired or if its actually just that poorly paced

Dex-chan lover
First panel on Page 33 reminded me when I ate my first edible

I just keep thinking of how traumatizing it would have been if he had initially killed himself and that little slime just witnessed it😭

Banned
Well, the only thing lower than being given cheat skills by divine intervention... is getting a bunch of cheat skills by accidentally finding an abandoned library in the forest. There is contrived... and there is really REALLY fucking contrived.
He probably should have just killed himself afterall. Better than becoming yet another slime-trainer isekai.

Plot twist: this guy is actually great sage and the slime is the original conscience of the slime that rimuru inhabits

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell. How about creating a character who's under powered for once, and forcing them to find unique ways to make up for it. And I'm most certainly NOT suggesting make it a constant power up fantasy like with cultivations in Manhua.

Just give me a character who's abilities are balanced. Someone who struggles in the early game because their true strengths lies in the late game.

Users who are viewing this thread