Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - I Tried to Become an Adventurer

The definition of 枠 is pretty broad, can be anything from quota/entry/allocation/shift/etc.
In this case I'd probably just go with "special promotion"

Aggregator gang
Reaction faces... need more reaction faces. Just enough over the top to be funny without getting too abused by trying to be funny.

Contributor
Let's see, newest elements that are essential to an isekai added are the obligatory wolf (albeit a rather unusual personality, I will admit), and the loli monster girl (dryad, not sure if just for story or permanent member yet, but is still present), as well as demonstrating the op characterness of the mc by taking out high skilled/experienced npcs with little to no trouble.

Not much left to get before the list is complete.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is absolutely delightful.
Cute slimes, deadpan mc, reactionfaces.
What more coul-oh a loli

Hope there will only be one female lead... Getting tired of all the harem isekai stuff out there... And this manga is really a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
i love how they put some funny reaction sometimes.

but im wondering why this ys guy not really surprised when he got caught

slimes are cute, dryad a cute and the reaction faces are nice

if only mc wasnt such a bland potatoe
but oh well, such is isekai life

anyone else annoyed at the fact that the characters are constantly touching their hairs?? O>

Dex-chan lover
This MC is one bald spot away from being Isekai Saitama. I mean it looks like his soul died back in his old company. All this power, all this potential, all this awesome fantasy, and like our beloved caped baldy his heart remains shallow.

My guess is that if this didn't happen he would have just killed himself. I mean he practically did with his workload. It could stay boring but it would be awesome to see him find himself like a certain Saint of the heavenly fowl.

I mean he almost has to have some trauma a fantasy laifu could help him get over.

Dex-chan lover
So... They made a freaking hard exam, just to promote newcomers 1 class... To H... To the thing they could get just picking a few flowers outside anyway ... ? What the fuck is the point ?
I was excepting him to be class B at least after that.

@Doenyon He had enough flowers to complete the quest multiple times and the beasts he killed so the promotion wasn't that easy. But yeah i kinda thought that the "Special Frame" Ultrahard-extreme-everyone-fails-it exam should give more of a promotion than a single class. Maybe class G since that's when one is recognized as a full-time adventurer but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread