Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The armor ended up being incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Mugger 1: "he is dangerous and I feel I cant win against him! He looks like he could fight a dragon and win!"

Mugger 2: "ay ay ay ay what are we?"

Mugger 1: "We're muggers"

Mugger 2:"And what do we do?"

Mugger 1:"We mug people"

Mugger 1&2:"SO LET'S MUG EM!!!"

Now change mug into assasin xD

So he notices he's exploiting the slimes like he was in the previous world but idgafs and keeps acting the same? Also "over 100km/h" really? Yeah, that's fast for a mount and that world but shit overall -.-

Dex-chan lover
Ol6SksB.png

😂

Aggregator gang
So just because he is strong he is to be assassinated? What kind of mindset is that?
I can understand if they were bad people but all they seem to me is that they are jealous and afraid of our mc being basically a one man army.
Ugh....pride and jealously was never a good combination.

Aggregator gang
@cannarali
Yeah the "Blue Moon of Salvation" cultists are definitely not bad guys that have repeatedly tried to commit mass murder throughout the entire manga. It's just jealousy caused by MC's big dick power.

They had tons of adventurers and other people that could potentially cause trouble for them in the future on those assassination lists.
In order to make their plans play out smoothly, they're preemptively killing off people seen as threats.

Aggregator gang
@Degernase lol, they sure are bad. But I was talking about the guild as whole. Didn't knew at the time of making my comment of the true identity of them corrupt individuals.
And yeah agreed, I do think he is being assassinated because he is too strong and will probably become a threat if left alive.

Mc hides his presence well while on the job most of the time by using his tamed monsters but his fast and many quest completion does araise suspicion.

Dude just signed his own death warrant without a clue.

If I were Yuuji, I'd kill them both in that room right at that moment, make it look like someone planted an explosive or something. His name will still be mentioned because he entered the village and the guild that day, but at least he'll have a chance for them to dismiss it again.

Power Uploader
You know… if I’m in that guild looking at that near empty quest board… I’d be thinking…

”okay, is someone trying to either bully the new guy, or, trying to HIDE something from the new guy?”

hide is more likely…. But… damn. Future looks bleak for this chapter of Blue…

The guy says the MC scary and such, why pick a fight with him? So dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread