Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~

Small amount of cliche motives (no harem/dungeon crawling/slay the evil demon lord/redeem the evil gal) is certainly a pro. Sure, MC is OP and big bad evil comes again and again but it's not that MC decided to play as paladin of sort (and said evil isn't focused entirely on him).

I looked at this comment section 2 days ago and it was nothing but hate so I decided to avoid it but now it’s nothing but love??

No way, the mc is so OP and cool, wow, amazing! And he keeps on surprising everyone he meets too, because he's so different, wow! Impossible! Amazing! No way!

Side note, lots of monologuing for an mc that lost his only brain cell somewhere and had to replace it with a paramecium. Imagine monologuing being 80% of the story even when he's incapable of thought. Masterpiece!

So, you say want a flying monster, one that can speak? And big enough to carry you across the skies?.... *Sips coffee*

Dex-chan lover
Let's sum this entire manga up with random thoughts generated from the story!

Black Company, Black Company, Do The Monsters I've Tamed Have More Personality Than Me... Nah couldn't be, Black Company, Who the hell drew my FACE!!!??, Oh I'm a Sage with tons of spells.. should i research those spells to see how capable I am?... Nah let's not bother unless it forces the plot then I'll have something, Black Company, Where did my emotions go I wonder?, Hmm I wonder why I still have no grasp of my own power after defeating things no human is able to?, I worked for a black company once, I don't want to be made to do things so I'll just take care of everything, Oh look bad guys live here... Let's DESTROY the ENTIRE economy!!!!! Who cares if not just bad people live in that place!

Hope that gives everyone a idea of what this manga is about.

Dex-chan lover
Let's sum this entire manga up with random thoughts generated from the story!

Black Company, Black Company, Do The Monsters I've Tamed Have More Personality Than Me... Nah couldn't be, Black Company, Who the hell drew my FACE!!!??, Oh I'm a Sage with tons of spells.. should i research those spells to see how capable I am?... Nah let's not bother unless it forces the plot then I'll have something, Black Company, Where did my emotions go I wonder?, Hmm I wonder why I still have no grasp of my own power after defeating things no human is able to?, I worked for a black company once, I don't want to be made to do things so I'll just take care of everything, Oh look bad guys live here... Let's DESTROY the ENTIRE economy!!!!! Who cares if not just bad people live in that place!

Hope that gives everyone a idea of what this manga is about.
I forgot one. We have a pretty serious problem here so let's not take care of it right now while it's in front of me. Let's take care of it by ruining multiple high level adventures lives. Since they do this for a living it shouldn't be a problem to completely destroy it right? Oh wait am I somehow protected by plot oh isn't that wonderful. What's that the adventurers thing it's amazing!?

Seriously this is the entire manga over and over.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, this author has somehow perfected the pipeline of generic-yet-enjoyable trash shounen. all of his works have the same "feel" and all are popular for it

Proud Wolf's goofy-ass expressions are the only reason to read this. Very generic OP low IQ protagonist that accomplishes everything, everyone loves him, every problem is pretty much immediately solved with the largest consequences being he gets a bit dizzy.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's so boring because MC is empty. No love at all for poor waifus such as Dryad! :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread