Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 56.1 - I Tried Taking a Written Test

Dex-chan lover
What's up with his lack of self-esteem? After more than 50 chapters, I think he should be aware of his own strengths. At this point, it has started to become annoying.

Dex-chan lover
He's already snuck into other high security places with invisible slimes, might as well do it again if he fails this test. Thanks for the chapter!
To be fair, those were Bad Guy Lairs(tm), so it was totally justified!

Dex-chan lover
Team Rocket blasts off again!

Really...what's more reprehensible? The act of cheating in an exam in generell or not doing so, when the fate of the world is at stake? But then again we are talking about the guy, who doesn't realise, that blasting a hole into a building (and the next buildings on campus) in an examination of strength should be considered powerful enough and had to "make sure".

Then again he was able to pass and then pass with flying colors, because of the second attack. The examaner also could survive the first and second attack and everyone of that institution was nonchalant about the way he passed, so maybe he did absolutliy fine.

Double-page supporter
56 chapters in and the MC finally realized that he needs to learn about this new world...

Peak story telling and character development right here.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with his lack of self-esteem? After more than 50 chapters, I think he should be aware of his own strengths. At this point, it has started to become annoying.
The whole premise is he's pretty much mind broken from being worked to near death in a black company. The only thing he ever feels is anxiety.

Dex-chan lover
His answer shouldnt be you passed, it should be "we have nothing more to teach you"

Also, 10 year olds passed?

Dex-chan lover
That voluptuous professor.....just another of many cock tease in the series

Seeing what they are tested for, it seems like this academy is a show-off gathering of people who don't have much else to learn because they have already mastered what they are going to learn and they came here just for recognition and some pointers.

Dex-chan lover
Swords are usually hardened and tempered, which mean they don't bend like that. They'd have to be fairly soft for that to happen. A differentially hardened blade might, though, but that doesn't look like a blade that would be, since it looks like a medieval longsword. But, fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
That's a wrong moment to grow a conscience! You're there to read a book! Priorities my dude!

Users who are viewing this thread