Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 57.1 - A Fun Student Life is Starting?!

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people don't like the deadpan MC look, but this guy is pretty damn funny. The amber eyes MC from that one manga tries to pull off this deadpan look and fails.

Also, did Grandpa just go Hulk, shrink back down, get dressed, then go Hulk again!? Dude, your clothes have now been on the ground twice. Stop it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright I’ll be honest, I HATE school arcs in manga that have NOTHING to do with school. Case in point, this manga is an isekai about evil dragons and secret organizations, where tf does school play a part in this???? I just hope they don’t drag it out and make it annoying, I also hope they don’t somehow include a BS power struggle between nobles/royalty or whatever. Though, they will probably introduce some random characters that will never show up again.

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people don't like the deadpan MC look, but this guy is pretty damn funny. The amber eyes MC from that one manga tries to pull off this deadpan look and fails.

Also, did Grandpa just go Hulk, shrink back down, get dressed, then go Hulk again!? Dude, your clothes have now been on the ground twice. Stop it.
I can say that I would have dropped this series ages ago if the MC does not have a deadpan face and outlook. That’s where the comedy gold is.
I couldn’t stand the anime because he became more expressive and the series became generic due to that.

The amber eyes is just the author trying to make a slightly edgy character IMO.... I would reckon Cid Kagenoh would like the amber eyes guy story (probably) and that says something.

Dex-chan lover
in an area where danger is omnipresent, sleeping while ready for battle is a must.
I agree to this when they’re outside the city etc. But when sleeping inside a city you should be able to take a rest. For the mc here especially since has infinite amount of slimes keeping guard of things, so he can probably keep himself safe at any place.
And it's easier to not have to design a new set of clothing
While true it’s not like they need to do a lot to make another set of clothes, it feels lazy.

Dex-chan lover
One of many signs this manga doesn't take itself entirely seriously.

I agree to this when they’re outside the city etc. But when sleeping inside a city you should be able to take a rest. For the mc here especially since has infinite amount of slimes keeping guard of things, so he can probably keep himself safe at any place.
People probably get used to it, so if they sleep a lot outside or in danger, they start to sleep the same when they don't need to. And some just prefer it.

Users who are viewing this thread