Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 57.1 - A Fun Student Life is Starting?!

Dex-chan lover
Why do all isekai people sleep fully clothed? That can’t be comfortable as it’s not looking to be pajamas he’s wearing.
As Asian, I would say its a Asian culture thing. For all my life, it is a common sense to wear cloth (either casual cloth or pajamas) when you sleep, except in very hot night that some would prefer to sleep in half naked.

To be honest, when I was young and saw western series or movie for the first time, I always wonder why western people always sleep almost naked (wear only underwear). Later I found out that its normal for westerner to sleep like that, just like us that its normal to wear cloth when we sleep.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this really would be how most of us would be if we just woke up completely over powered in another world to a level its not even really fun to be in another world mans just basicly working a desk job and playing clue on the side

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, when I was young and saw western series or movie for the first time, I always wonder why western people always sleep almost naked (wear only underwear).
Dude, I am Asian, and I was even shocked when I found my friend sleeping topless while we were camping at school when I was in middle school. It was freezing cold outside, and he was sleeping with no blanket. Did he no feel cold?

Dex-chan lover
Why do all isekai people sleep fully clothed? That can’t be comfortable as it’s not looking to be pajamas he’s wearing.
Which sounds more comfortable, modern cloths or medieval bedding?

Silently ignoring that isekai MCs can typically afford medieval luxury bedding, which is likely silk

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people don't like the deadpan MC look, but this guy is pretty damn funny. The amber eyes MC from that one manga tries to pull off this deadpan look and fails.

Also, did Grandpa just go Hulk, shrink back down, get dressed, then go Hulk again!? Dude, your clothes have now been on the ground twice. Stop it.
Grandpa needs to flex his power as Principal :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
What if the school itself is controlled by the Evil Organization? So far, he's been too powerful for them to pin down. He'll be fine. :p

Dex-chan lover
MC used to pull all nighters and sleep at his desk at work all back in our world. Sleeping in his clothes is nothing to him.

Dex-chan lover
maybe they don't want to be caught without their equipment? often have op clothing ( or theyre always just too lazy/tired to take em off )

Users who are viewing this thread