Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 57.3

Dex-chan lover
The amount of incompetency in this is too damn high!

Top scorer girl being bested in a single subject thinks the person who beat them should be the top scorer, even though the average scores are way lower.
Principal not only just blurting out private information, especially info he's already pointed out shouldn't be told carefreely IN THIS SAME CHAPTER, and even causing a panic when alerted about an attack instead of making sure everyone stays calm and evacuates safely. And afterwards he's just leisurely chatting with the other teachers.
MC better get into that forbidden library sonner rather than later and leave this stupid academy as early as he can.
I agree everything except the monster attack stuff, it is clearly intentional to test the students how they react in emergency situations

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh.... The principal is a moron
Seems like this was intentional by the author to diverge from the main stream action which is to have higher ups partake in this while also not helping the MC deal with stupid nobles or teachers. Instead, the higher ups who are in the know are intentionally fucking with him.

Dex-chan lover
Either it's a test, either it's the slimes that the academy is suddenly detecting.
If it's a test, generating a panic a quite dangerous setup.

But week, agreeing with a sword fight of student in a crowd was already dangerous. Encouraging duels between students after this fight is quite dangerous too. Divulging this kind private info, even if it's to emulate the students is irresponsible

Aggregator gang
Wait did this little prick score better than Yuuji in mathematics ? How ???
And what the hell headmaster ? Don't these people know the concept of privacy ?

I’m like 85% sure at this point that the principal at least, if not ALL of the higher-ups of the school, actually ARE part of the organization. I’m calling it that he did that whole show in the private interview to get Yuuji’s guard down, and made the announcement to deliberately make it harder for Yuuji to find the book.

Users who are viewing this thread