Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - To the Land of the Widening Horizons

Dex-chan lover
Just so people know, the fetish about little girl peeing is from the mangaka not the author. If you want to be disgusted by how degenerate he is just click on his name to see his work.

I get focusing on the water sports, but isn't this the first nipple? Or have i only read a censored version until now
It's probably a redraw, just by adding nipple a mangaka will get his manga age rating to change.

Double-page supporter
welp that pissing scene is way to visual
also there's a nipple, albeit not coloured

Dex-chan lover
Low-effort/offensive content.
Wow a genderbend mangaka with a piss fetish how incredibly unusual
Its almost like all of these people are mentally stunted lolicons
Dawg what? How is calling out obvious fetish material offensive? Is MD staff trying to tell us something here??
Could this be a round window
No its a toyota corolla

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The anime adaptation ruined this. The manga's art is so good and the world building is very sensible. This is one of the better isekais.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of people already mentioned it but
That pissing scene was still surprising
That would not be the first toilet-related scene in this story. More like, at least the 4th one.
Not just the manga artist, but the original novel author too seem to have interest in that.

le3

Dex-chan lover
giorno-tea.gif

Dex-chan lover
Cunny. So i guess i will now have like 5 bucks if i got paid a buck for each time i seen a loli pee in a normal manga (no, i'm not counting that holy water princess one).
Still kinda sad that mira isn't fully flat, but still cunny.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah... this was my least favorite arc in the novel... went on a bit longer that I expected... just finished it last week. Anticipating for more.

Dex-chan lover
not a fan.

honestly this manga is weird.
I really enjoyed parts, but I am, overall disturbed by it

Users who are viewing this thread