Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - To Save The People Of This World

Aggregator gang
Kudos to the author for being the first to not automatically cleaning up blood after using a potion/heal.

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
@Mapax it's not the first time I've seen that...although I do have to admit it is rather ironically rare to see blood left behind after fights/healing in worlds of swords and magic

Double-page supporter
awww. i thought the magical type girl cloths looked good on him... her..... whatever works. haha, Ceros way of saying I know who you are.

Contributor
I thought Mira said "Fucker also sent me a letter...", like Tact sent her a letter full of crap or something. 🤣

YwidNx0.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol Burger and Coffee :>

Next up is Cola and Fries :>

---

Cero turned a single mom into a Rintarou Okabe

man, they're immoral, aren't they? I bet everyone he has met has aged thats pretty sad to think about it has been 30 years

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Honestly the story of that guildmaster alone could be made into a decent series

Contributor
huh? So did he meet Solomon or not ? wth is this story...
He wanted to meet Solomon but then decided "nah, not gonna do it" for 30 years ??????
and MC didn't care at all.....................

Although it ain't romance I always lowkey ship Mira and Garrett cuz they would be such a funny duo lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm reading this again and i just noticed that the hand he stabbed himself were switched. Anyone else noticed?

Double-page supporter
@YumGumYum there's no reason he wouldn't have met him. He is just a normal player, not a top player, there's no reason why Solomon would have mentioned him to Mira in the first place, so it makes sense that he met him and just was never mentioned, like all the normal players in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread