Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 19 Ch. 57.3

Dex-chan lover
man fuck this principal, the whole point of him becoming a student was so he could get to the library without standing out and alerting the evil organisations yet the principal just announces this? at this point just say screw it and break in MC, there's no longer a reason to pretend to be a student.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of incompetency in this is too damn high!

Top scorer girl being bested in a single subject thinks the person who beat them should be the top scorer, even though the average scores are way lower.
Principal not only just blurting out private information, especially info he's already pointed out shouldn't be told carefreely IN THIS SAME CHAPTER, and even causing a panic when alerted about an attack instead of making sure everyone stays calm and evacuates safely. And afterwards he's just leisurely chatting with the other teachers.
MC better get into that forbidden library sonner rather than later and leave this stupid academy as early as he can.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope the rival and Yuuji become best friends. Or at least the rival thinks they and Yuuji are best friends, while Yuuji is indifferent.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji decided not to cheat and later (at present) study because he wants to learn common knowledge and common sense.

Thanks to the principal it’s out the window. I guess he’ll just cheat now, keep slimes in a separate location with the textbooks to read or something. More efficient route to the goal.

Honestly, the sooner the story move on from this “school” arc the better.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so the school arc is starting off on what is quite possibly the worse start I’ve seen in a manga and that’s saying something.

MC: “I’m here to SECRETLY investigate a dangerous organization. I need to read a book in your library so I figured I’d pretend to be a student to SECRETLY investigate and find info on said dangerous organization. SECRETLY”

Principal (in front of literally the whole fucking school): “HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WANTS TO SECRETLY READ A FORBIDDEN BOOK SO MAKE SURE YOU DONT TELL ANYONE OK?!”

Then what is the point in pretending to be a student now??? Literally eliminated the need for that whole plot right there. Just go read the book and leave? Wtf is this writing???

Users who are viewing this thread