Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 18 - The monsters’ armors are complete.

casually committing homicide because he can't be bothered to put any effort into capturing people despite having ample methods for doing so

Everywhere he goes, the blue moon dumbasses happen to be doing something. And it always seems to be relatively recent before or after he arrives too. Half of me wants the blue moon dumbasses to go take their business somewhere else so Yuuji can finally have at least one uneventful stay in a town, but the other half of me wants Yuuji to coincidentally thwart their plans as they proceed to move from area to area, thereby making sure they never get anything done.

... well, I suppose the giant disaster dragon of prophecy was never shown to have any direct link to the blue moon dumbasses, so they aren't responsible for every incident, but still.

@fetusdeletus
Well she doesn't seem to be against the idea.

On a different note, i hope there are trees somewhere around the volcano, otherwise getting to the barrels with the guild people keeping watch is going to be a little annoying.

@Primsul he said they have training, so even if he did interrogate them they most likely wouldn't leak anything, and even if they did they could be lying.

He really needs to bang that dryad, but he's the typical manga main character that's too oblivious to get his knob polished.

Fed-Kun's army
i just love this mc.... i wish more has such a stoic personality^^

Dex-chan lover
Getting horni on the dryad... ah, just like good ole' Terraria ^^

Aggregator gang
He's extremely rich lol
I'm pretty sure he is the reason of the upcoming economic downrate in this manga

its more likely to survive a fight with a fucking fire dragon? ion know bout that chief

It's not my internet 😥
These pages won't load... All chapters are broken for me.. Can someone tell me how to fix this??

Right Right. Completely forgotten about that First Cursed Stone! And how that's shaping our MC to be so wary about PDP (public display of power).

He gotta be someone so immune to killing people just like that. No remorse. No PTSD. Indeed a "chosen one".

Users who are viewing this thread