Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 18 - The monsters’ armors are complete.

Dex-chan lover
Building a town where a dragon comes out every 3 days and a splash of water will get him angry enough to attack + no guards when the town says there are?

I don't see anything bad happening there, do you?

yuuji: there is not single potted trees here!?
dryad: there are bean-sprouts in your salad-bowl....

You fuck face, give the slime phys def instead of finding out it can withstand a blade to the face when it doesn't die with the attack, and why not just freeze them from the start? -.-

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

MD@Home
@hajime107 Seriously, who teaches you TS idiots that it's ever okay to line-break "understand" between s and t?? This cancer is all over mangadex and I've had it now! Get this in your damn skulls already: It's "under-stand", because it's "under" and "stand"! No "unders-tand", no "unde-rstand", no "underst-and", or whatever other abomination you feel appropriate this time. Understand?

Dex-chan lover
MC casualy freezing two guys to death while enjoying a drink. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, dryad's power is almost as OP as MC's. Being able to teleport to anywhere that has a tree, including potted plants, is actually kinda badass.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the story is good enough that I actually remembered what was going so far despite the several months between chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread