Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3 - (Part three)

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. Something awakening in him alright, Hopefully, paternal instincts. Otherwise, maybe the little Loli's can skewer him before anything happens.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoPisces if he isn't awakening his paternal instincts, the other loli can cut his Excalibur after he trains her...

man im a cold and heartless person but that last page even melted my heart and made me want to become a dad, it wouldnt be a suprise if a couple of would be parents appeared because of the last page lol

Dex-chan lover
Alright. Get this a Ro-Kyu-Bu/Tenshi no 3P/Ryuou no Oshigoto style anime adaptaiton. Now!

Power Uploader
This chapter was all over the place, which is almost impressive seeing how it only had 5 pages.

why does it feels like they skipped the story too much that it doesn't make any sense at all 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Nightwave - there isn't much story here.
But on the last chapter, MC killed a bear. This chapter, they're looking at his crystal and discussing monster lore.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer when he's called a daddy, a large pillar of light were endowing him for such a new revelation in his life, with the image of that Loli with 50% opaque in the sky

Dex-chan lover
>the bugbear is literally a bear
This really shouldn't matter, but whenever an author obviously hasn't even googled the name of a mythological being before putting it in their story, it triggers the shit out of me.

Dex-chan lover
Part Three? Gonna wait all the way to part seven, the steel ball run. Oh wait wrong series.

Awakening something inside? The hell? You better mean your paternal instincts my guy cuz that’s fking creepy. The adorable little girl is for protecting not for lewding. Get that through your head. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread