Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, but it's so goddamn short that I find myself wondering what even the point is.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really get invested in the characters or the story when the chapters get split up, not to mention takes so long for each part. Might be the way to just wait till it ends to read it all at once, or at the very least wait till all chapter parts are released to read a chapter instead of snippets which don't carry any weight alone.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmmmmm..
Being surrounded by the Loli's, instead of being youthful excited about it, you are more likely become a father figure like this MC...

So in this regard, we debunked that more lolis, more waifu is false...
More loli's, more responsibility i think........

Fed-Kun's army
All it took for this guy to fall in line was to be called daddy one day lol.
Wants a peaceful self sufficient lifestyle but he blew that out the door.

Still sweet tho

Dex-chan lover
Real kicker is when they grow up and become not like tsundere Noah, but actual gyaru yanki.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, this is probably best enjoyed as a binge read.
While I enjoy the fluffiness (Fio is a damn angel), waiting a month for a few pages of a cut up chapter....just frustrates in a manga that should be soothing.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious that at least 3 of them are going to be the great heroes with him being the great sage or I'm over thinking it?

Dex-chan lover
So wholesome but of course there always has to be that tsundere knight that ruins everything

Dex-chan lover
They just need a place to call home. Without it, they will be considered "Failures".

Fed-Kun's army
Can you even go out to quest? Just yesterday a giant bear attacked your house

Users who are viewing this thread