Tensei Kenja wa Musume to Kurasu

Fed-Kun's army
Now, that's the harem dream life I want

Just posted a few hours ago, and yet I already see in the comments section(by their logic) potential school shooters

Dex-chan lover
another normal isekai with easy fall in love female........................

i think all isekai writer need to be jailed for crime of making me sick and allergic with this genre

@UncleBenny - no i totally agree with you, i was just saying that liking little girls/boys is not a uncommon(well i'm not sure about real life tho) thing in japan(or at least their manga/novels/etc) and generally, lolicons are harmless --- but yes, i agree that it is annoying(and a bit unsettling
and disturbing
)that lolicon-ism/paedophilia is such a common thing in these mangas -- on another note, this is also a manga targeted at lolicons(and yes isekai/fantasy world, but that is not the point here) and there are plenty of other isekai/fantasy world manga with onee-sans out there!

mmmh, IF it is slice of life with daughters with no pedo things inside, it can EVENTUALLy be way less trashy, but I have doubts.

Contributor
That description.

7Qij1cF.gif

I like this.... ANOTHER! my only issue is that it took 4 parts to set this whole beginning up. *smh*

Users who are viewing this thread