Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Ch. 97…

Dex-chan lover
hopefully MC doesn't recruit him, he's insubordinate and he usurps your commands and orders for your soldiers, he would be more of a hindrance if he was recruited.
The kind of obvious outcome is this,
the kid gets pissed off and goes against Ritsu with all his might, but as we've seen he has no real technique but rather bases everything he's got on his physical strength and the weight of his halberd/axe,he focuses everything in straight forward easy to parry/evade chops, powerful attacks yes, but useless against someone that has a modicum of finesse and discipline in his fighting style, let alone against Ritsu.

What I predict is that the kid will loose in a rather spectacular manner and will inevitable attach himself to Ritsu (much like Genos has attached himself to Saitama in one-punch man)making him his "master/sensei" and learn to behave just to please Ritsu, and Ars will accept him as soon as he sees his status (that will be obviously over the top in infantry) and rather low ambition.

I see no other reason for this kid to be introduced in the story, he is obviously no real adversary for the protagonists, he is too "good natured/airhead/battlejunky" to be someone that would hold a grudge and become an antagonist, he is cocky, unreasonable powerful/talented, and has no real attachment or respect for the side he is currently fighting for. He exhibits all the signs of a "diamond in the rough" that can be recruited and later molded as a great asset for Ars.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
More than likely what'll happen. Muscleheaded battle-junkie focused on pure power, with no manners, and even less reason. Personally I would love to see Ritsu take one of his arms...or a leg...maybe both...or all. But this isn't that kind of manga.
If this is 18+, then it wouldn't have much plot armour and lose many memorable characters.
And I'm pretty sure the author didn't want to write grimdark of a story. War is grim but not too extreme. It would be either 40k or berserk

Dex-chan lover
"This is the most boring"

59406e50142035bea10e46f956611a5da618eb8d240d52c2d54b1f463c6cac67.jpg

8 kinda felt bad for this dude, Joe. Like, damn… Thems be some harsh as fook reality sauce my dude. 🤣💯

Dex-chan lover
Guy actually thanked one of his captains for following his order lmao

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, that one battle-junkie retard chara that talks like common sense dictates that you greet people with a headbutt

Dex-chan lover
I find it difficult to view him as a battle-junkie. [...] He would have been long gone, looking for one fight after another.
He's an immature battle junkie. Someone who lives for battle, but isn't mature enough to walk off on his own to find it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's boring because there's no conviction behind his combat, he's just a junkie. The people Ritsu has fought before all fought for something, and this little shit fights for nothing

Dex-chan lover
FLq6Hrp.png

I don't think some burn ointment or flex tape will fix that.
I hope that guy suffers a humiliating defeat. Insubordination is not something trivial. And I hope Ars doesn't recruit him, as that insubordination can also be done to him in the future.

Double-page supporter
Not a fan of a Battle Junkie idiot. I hope he won't get recruit by Ars.

Dex-chan lover
Is it too much to hope mister "get all my mates killed so I get to fight" bumpkin gets a sicilian necktie before he runs into Ars or anyone else dumb enough to recruit him?

Users who are viewing this thread