Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely doubt that they were referring to "official" sites when they said 'aggregators'. More likely referring to the 'illegal' sites that rip from those created by translation groups, or that they choose to upload to (such as here).
Meaning when they said it was already "updated on most major aggregator sites" they meant that those sites are illegally hosting the official translation.

I am curious what the big Scandal with official Localizer going on is though.
Some of the official English localizer for anime, manga, light novel, and games from Japan has been, for the longest time, deliberately "mistranslating" or even outright omitted some of the translation from the original script. Search up "Katrina Leonoudakis controversy" if you want some light on the matter.

The most recent egregious one I encountered was the English localization for the "Granblue Fantasy: Relink" game. Jesus fucking christ the localization is an absolute travesty. Changing the original script with their own lame quips, which is flat out wrong. One example is the main character described his party member as "a mature and beautiful woman" in a dialog, but it was translated to "a mysterious woman". HOW? There are countless instances where the character said A, but translated as B. How is this not vandalizing the original script??

I'm so goddamn glad that AI would replace these "failed writers" localizer.

Dex-chan lover
Ya fool! We knew you would see through our sham weapon and then see through us reveling it to you and then see through us ambushing you in the forest, so we planted barrels with poo inside the forest! Now you will choke to death!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your efforts thus far.
Speaking of chess, most geniuses actually measure up by memorizing chess matches. Strategy is a part of it, but knowing previous instances with similar circumstances certainly makes planning moves ahead much easier. It's in part why chess AI is so well trained and near impossible to defeat. The possibilities are not limitless, but if it's predictive, appropriate and lucky.

Oh, well. I'm certainly not waiting for any official, yet somehow worse, translation to catch up to a frankly mediocre story like this. Thanks for the work you did on this series regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating for so long, here's hoping someone else comes out of the shadows to pick this up where you left off, as Mangadex is the only source I bother reading Manga from.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys yeah just to clarify:
We're very low on staff (we're relying on basically one person to do all of our CLRD and TS).
Add that to the fact that the official TLs have been posted basically everywhere but MD and it feels pointless to spend so much time and energy that we don't have. If we had more CLRD/TS then we'd love to pick it back up but as it stands we can't remotely justify it.

We had to drop 3 other series too due to nearly all of our CLRDs and TSes going on hiatus. (although one of those we got a new CLRD for so it might be sticking around)
Well, shit. Or I guess, no shit? Bah. Either way, sorry to hear, and hope things work out in the near future to resolve these issues. Thanks for all the chapters, in this and other series.

Supporter
We're very low on staff (we're relying on basically one person to do all of our CLRD and TS).
Add that to the fact that the official TLs have been posted basically everywhere but MD and it feels pointless to spend so much time and energy that we don't have. If we had more CLRD/TS then we'd love to pick it back up but as it stands we can't remotely justify it.

We had to drop 3 other series too due to nearly all of our CLRDs and TSes going on hiatus. (although one of those we got a new CLRD for so it might be sticking around)
I hope you guys can get some recruits 'cause you've had pretty damn good quality. Good luck and thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the official English localizer for anime, manga, light novel, and games from Japan has been, for the longest time, deliberately "mistranslating" or even outright omitted some of the translation from the original script. Search up "Katrina Leonoudakis controversy" if you want some light on the matter.

The most recent egregious one I encountered was the English localization for the "Granblue Fantasy: Relink" game. Jesus fucking christ the localization is an absolute travesty. Changing the original script with their own lame quips, which is flat out wrong. One example is the main character described his party member as "a mature and beautiful woman" in a dialog, but it was translated to "a mysterious woman". HOW? There are countless instances where the character said A, but translated as B. How is this not vandalizing the original script??

I'm so goddamn glad that AI would replace these "failed writers" localizer.
I suspected that it was that...
I've also heard of "official translations" changing things for political or religious purposes... One of the reasons I prefer to read "fan translations"...

Dex-chan lover
Talking about localizer in general, people started to realize what was happening with kobayashi-san-chi no maid dragon then it snowballed, now japanese are furious and many studio be it anime, manga or video-games wants to go AI translation
(is there an economic reason behind ? sure probably but the main one is that people started inserting their own agenda in the media so they loss a massive amount of trust japan was willing to put in them

Thank you for everything!

I also find it heartbreaking when there are a lot of people reading manga, novels and webtoons, but not enough people to help in translating them.

But since there is already an official translation for this manga, it's a given to give up this series. At least it will help the author indirectly.

Double-page supporter
"Just as Mireille had predicted"...

No she didn't, Rosel did. (she even says it herself in later chapter)

Double-page supporter
I just don't know who they are trynna fool but it's dumb sh*t..😑
Fin it already

Users who are viewing this thread