Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
This is really poor writing on the author's part. Just some bog standard strategies and he over-explains them like the reader is as retarded are the secondary characters. Then, said characters react as if the protag has out-witted Alexander the Great himself.

Dex-chan lover
It's just fucking tragic because all the 'official' aggregators are just shit. They have janky ass websites- if they even allow your region to access it, then you have to pay exorbitant prices for something that's lower quality than ya get here.
I sincerely doubt that they were referring to "official" sites when they said 'aggregators'. More likely referring to the 'illegal' sites that rip from those created by translation groups, or that they choose to upload to (such as here).
Meaning when they said it was already "updated on most major aggregator sites" they meant that those sites are illegally hosting the official translation.

I am curious what the big Scandal with official Localizer going on is though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how they do the anime coming this April

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like her brother gets uglier every time he shows up.
thank you for translating Ars bobblehead adventures tho!

Dex-chan lover
Guys is this still a worthy read? I dropped this during the first 10 chapters. I heard this got an anime too.

Dex-chan lover
aghhhhh nooooo….
Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into the series…
Sad to see it go

Group Leader
Hey guys yeah just to clarify:
We're very low on staff (we're relying on basically one person to do all of our CLRD and TS).
Add that to the fact that the official TLs have been posted basically everywhere but MD and it feels pointless to spend so much time and energy that we don't have. If we had more CLRD/TS then we'd love to pick it back up but as it stands we can't remotely justify it.

We had to drop 3 other series too due to nearly all of our CLRDs and TSes going on hiatus. (although one of those we got a new CLRD for so it might be sticking around)

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye guys ⛳. . . this is going to be the last time i followed this series.

Dex-chan lover
I know that you know that I know I would do that. But I knew you would do that all along, so I let you believe that you know that i know i would do that, but I'm doing something else entirely!

Users who are viewing this thread