Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I see the enemy also has a character to explain everything to so he can react with a gaping mouth, just like our MC.

How brave and loyal of them. Anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the chapter to humanize a backstabbing asshole that implanted explosives traps in the fortifications of their allies before retreating and take the armies families as hostages to force them to not surrender. Truely a visionary of nobel demeanor and intent. /s

Please just kill this man, put his head in a box, and sent it to his lord with a letter of protest for his evil deeds.

Dex-chan lover
i never had the need and feel to have any empathy to villains, not just here but in everywhere
sure they had rough backstory, but that doesnt mean they are absolved of their sins whatsoever
if it does, then what's the point on charging criminals in jail?? does the law needs to hear their sobs story and they suddenly free of charge?? heck no. where's the justice then??
many people including author often forgot, they are criminals, they need to pay their crimes. but no, most likely still alive with limbs intact, not even a scratch. either they become an frequent enemy or just gone.
unless these people becomes a victim themself, they keep thinking criminals is nothing, not their business. but when they do become victims, they will cry the hardest

tldr i'd rather have them killed sooner and move on with the story

Users who are viewing this thread