Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Fed-Kun's army
The MC here look typical appraisal only.
Those who read raw, can you tell me whether or not this MC become strong?

@mick96 if you've read enough of these types of stories, 99% of the time the mc becomes strong. however, if you mean as an individual, I can't help you there, i'm not sure but i think in my opinion this story will focus on him being the best commander but with weak individual skills.

Dex-chan lover
had S for speech but cant even convince people to help him or gave him food.

yeah..... thats an S alright
or maybe it's an S speech in military aspects, not in general... maybe....

WE APPRECIATE YOUR SACRIFICE TYPESETTER!!!

But bro, that new dude's ambition was hella low hahah
@Dezaki maybe S for speech in his native language? Or maybe it's sort of like a charisma stat that only works if you actively try to be convincing?

Fed-Kun's army
What's with these grown men being reincarnated into cutesy mc after like it's really overdone

Dex-chan lover
@toshi2ga
How the hell is this looking down on them? The first real talented monster of a person (besides the father) we get to see is the dark coloured kid.

This artist seems to right out criticise that with doing this. Even making minor commentary on slavery on said people. I fail to see your logic here.

Unless you are just whining in general about Japanese xenophobia, but then you can do it somewhere else where it actually fits.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate those charts. Those high number to me says nothing. Why the max isn't just 100? Why everyone have high numbers?

It just makes me think the author doesn't really cares about what he's writting so he just throws in whatever bullsh*t comes to his mind and pray for god.

@macarroiz the numbers arwn’t set at 100 automatically since the max would be the individual’s “potential.” Like irl in a sport, a “basketball genius” will always be better than a normal person but if the normal person is extremely hardworking then they’ll beat the “genius” unless the genius is also hardworking. Genius starts out with like a stat of 10 while the normal is a 1 and can go up to 100 while the genius can go up to 1000. Not sure if this made sense or not because its hard to put into words but it’s probably something like that

Dex-chan lover
You know, i was just gonna make a joke about how clean and reflective the servants get the platters in this world, and how they just happen to hold them in the right angle to reflect a reclining baby perfectly... but then this thing turned into a Bill Burr bit, "Yeah, we gotta get more black people on the team!"

Dex-chan lover
Why would this poor pleb kid have that high stat in say politics?

Users who are viewing this thread