Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

@Doomer @naeris
I can't read japanese so I don't know the raw. The problem is the story isn't consistent? Map at page 5 said that is kingdom tier territory, but page 8 the mc said duke.
If we're using duchy tier then on page 9, based my understanding of japan mayor tier (ruling municipalities) maybe same as count tier and the mc father is baron tier.
Empire summerforth, duchy meesian (kingdom tier dissolved), county canale, and barony lamberk?
FYI an empire can consist kingdom tier territory (e.g. kingdom of Bohemia in HRE)

Meh, I don't personally see the appeal of vtubers, but I will cheer you on!
It makes people happy, and that makes me happy!

Dex-chan lover
so the father is the greatest swordsman in the empire yet he's so low on the nobility totem pole that he rules a single city and is ruled over by a baron? barons are usually the lowest hereditary title so wtf rank are they even?
Yeah, that's obviously Japanese authors not doing the research. Given his status (even putting the swordsmanship aside), it seems likely his dad should be a Count, which makes his immediate superior a Duke.

Users who are viewing this thread