Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

im done
with guys blushing
95fba7a040568ce62d710b2e4c11246e1edf7181d2bd67444805e64828c9ea01.jpg

@simcacwan why it's just cute art????

this one's a nice read, it's a little eh that ritsu can do basically anything almost immediately but yknow what, that's fine. go become emperor ars

Even though the Aristocrat thoughts were completely different, the perceptive cup of tea had a feeling it's Onii x Shota

😂😂 Yall need to relax. I dont think this gonna turn into BL for LOL sake. Actually we should be glad, its pretty rare for an actual male main lead other than MC to appear in an isekai story as far as I know, excluding one with BL genre cause most of them are just picking harem left and right.

Jst a borderline onii x shota doesnt sound bad HAHAHAHA

Picking a magician means we gonna see the girl from the cover of the story soon .... We can only sit and watch it rolls while eating popcorn

@wkread its nice read indeed. but like latfi212 say, "it's creeping into shonen-ai territory".
good story and cute art. if the shonen ai thing not that strong, ill read it .

hmm a rare dark skinned character actually handled well? and not shoehorned cos muh forced diversity?
i mean it's a generic racism plot but handled pretty well, and give the trash quality that passes these days....

and yeah 2 male leads makes for an interesting change of pace from the usual trash

i'm sure u can turn ur gaydar up to max if u wanna start writing doujins, but u could argue their relationship is anywhere on the scale of professional to lovers.

HA-CHA-MA CHA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
truly, translators of culture

Dex-chan lover
Theres no 'shounen ai' tag so we are fine. And unless you skipped the first chapter you know that its a magician girl.

Users who are viewing this thread