Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Huh I wonder who the magic user is gonna be

looks at cover on title page

Nevermind, it's clear now.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling mcs ability depends on who follows him. So if he gets magic users as followers, his magic will also improve

yas hololive, we got pptenshi still mentally dying in her getting over it stream thats been up for 10-11 hours alrdy

Why do I see Haachama's degeneracy on Mangadex, I came here to specifically avoid it.

Going out talent scouting like he's going to the market hahah "pick up a magician while you're there, please?"

Wuoh, i really love manga/novel about kingdom build like Wortenia Senki, Release that witch or How a Realist Hero rebuilt the kingdom.

To bad this one only have 6chapter on Novelupdate

Fed-Kun's army
@Koyomiya No yeah it totally is fine within contxt. I'm just laughing because the father is drawn so seriously and intense, and he's treating his little 3 y.o chibi gnome son as a reliable business partner.

I’ve witness and watched as people spiral down towards genelates and i’m proud of all them. Welcome to the feet pit.

no way they bump into a young girl who goes "ahhh, i dropped my fresh baked goods." and you see her in some dumb horrible fan service pose.

Users who are viewing this thread