Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I see you are a man of Haato basic as well...
Hachamachama~

The map looks stupid..it's perfectly divided like a pie. It's too unrealistic. But it's an isekai so fck that sht. Let's go!

Double-page supporter
Is this recent manga? if so then fuck me.

This shit is really good. I NEED MOARR!!

Basically The Empire consists of several Kingdoms (which are now provinces under the entire empire). Each province is ruled by a duke (or king of the state). Each province is split further into counties overseen by land owning barons (lords that report to the duke/former kings). And our Lord Raven is within one of these counties as the lord of a manor. He technically doesn't "own" the land of the city per se, but looks after it. It's trying really hard to emphasize just how insignificant this town really is compared to the grand scheme of things (population of 1000 rn).

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer They are must likely a knight or a baronet house. Althought I have no trust in this author skills so they could be anything

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

@TheStuffedUnicorn For me it makes sense at this point. It was indicated his father is already well aware of his ability to notice talented individuals. Then when he personally tested that ability by fighting the new guy he understood his son really does have a good eye for these things. He already warned him not to get carried away with it, but he also trusts that ability enough at this point that he might as well utilize it to find a talented magician.

is he like, going to be 3 y.o for the whole series. This is already better than most isekais out there, but having a toddler protagonist kinda ruins it a bit, I just can't really relate with a 3y.o even if everyone pretty much treats him like an adult.

Group Leader
@jdexo1 In chapter 1 there was a timeskip from when he was 11. Throughout the series there will be various timeskips for a total of about ~9 years from what I have seen so far from the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Wow did being American really help out with the organization here. Though I suppose the format of the country can be understandable for people from Canada, UK, India, Africa, and many others as well.

United Kingdom/Continent - Somerforth
v
State/Province/Country - Meesian
v
County/District - Canale
v
City - Lamberk

To be honest the names of each area confused me (and I probably won't remember them 😅 ), but I'm surprised I adjusted so quickly to the explanation. Kind of respect that the author took enough time to implement something like this for the world. Usually they only focus on higher nobility or princes etc. and never bother with the political organization of the country itself... or it just unites early on under a single figurehead. Got to admit, this seems promising.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz yea but knighthood and baronet ranks are not hereditary so it wouldn't make sense for him to inherit it, sure most likely the baron would knight him and grant him the same lands as his father to keep the status quo but there's no guarantee, i'm just going to assume the author isn't that knowledgeable about nobility, wish he would have at least picked a count or vicount to rule over MC's family.

Haachama?!

Ngl that last part took me by surprise I just fell into vtuber hell a month ago

Users who are viewing this thread