Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I was worried about the description earlier of "ambition" being linked to betrayal. Ambition can also bring creative initiative, and so can be very valuable. By recruiting someone who has no other place in society, gratitude should temper the risk of ambition.

There's a list by Benjamin Franklin of the reasons to take an older woman as a lover.

"8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!”

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, Ritsu blushing while trying on the suit is adorable. I'm so glad he was able to be found and saved from a death in the streets.

Fed-Kun's army
These authors are all sneaky. First introduction chapter always be really long then somehow drastic reduction 2nd chapter. The worst is when the succeeding chapters become shorter and shorter until eventually every chapter is simply 1 page.

The best authors can still get people buying that one page. Waiting for it, jumping at it like an addict.

Dex-chan lover
Looks promising! Hopefully this doesn't devolve into a genericness more and more.

nah that outfit is kinda dorky, dont care for the butler aesthetics japanese authors go for.

and like... be sure not to be betrayed by the strong folks you pick up!

nevermind he can see a literal number explaining how likely one might be. (like all their traits are laid out.. youre gonna see some "deceptive" or "ambitious" folks. seems likely he would know who to watch more closely.

next step: scouting neighbourhoods for potential three years old noble ladies. 😘

Dex-chan lover
hmmm... I got spoiled in previous comments. not as impactful sadly.
tbh the only other time I remember manga using the spotlight trick was the acting manga with Kyoko-san and Corn-kun

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with the last page, he cute <3

@DanYHKim I think the Authos thinks so too, the boy has 21 in Ambition, that isnt that low compared with the others seen. After all its always about in which direction that ambition goes, becoming the greatest swordsman on the continent would be a massive in ambition, but not lead to more chance of betrayel of his lord, maybe even less.

Users who are viewing this thread