Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 1…

Double-page supporter
I'd prefer it if Ritsu lost and the father wanted to throw him out but the spectating soldiers felt it was a waste and asked him to keep the boy.

But still a good story.

Fed-Kun's army
@gutso

This seems to be one that takes class a lot more seriously. All it would take is one word to quite the soldiers if they piped up. While a bit cliche' this makes at least some sense. I woulda had him challenge his dad with a bow, since thats the only stat he had a true advantage in .

I just can't get over how talent seems to be completely equivalent to current actual ability here...

@KingOf7s
Same, it's really throwing off my suspension of disbelief. Stuff like grabbing a bow the first time and nailing several bulls-eyes in a row is just too much, at that point you'd think it would be standard for all recruits to try out each weapon type first to see if they have any talent.

Double-page supporter
Ritsu will advance class into Sebastian isn't he? XD

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus

Stuff like grabbing a bow the first time and nailing several bulls-eyes in a row is just too much, at that point you'd think it would be standard for all recruits to try out each weapon type first to see if they have any talent.

Although it might be. Spearboy explicitly didn't want to use a bow because he felt it was a cowards weapon, so maybe he just said "I'm best at spears" and that was enough. (Especially since they probably were hiring spearcarriers at the time. During peacetime you just need people who can stand around and look cool and or/scary.)
If it hadn't been for the lords son asking (and the common knowledge that war is coming, and they need people who can kill well) they'd probably not have tested him.

I do agree that several noobie bulls-eyes are straining credulity, but it was still a pretty close range, so all he needs is a lucky first shot and then an ability to repeat the same motions and aim..

@nazrinmaus Not sure about anyone else, but first time I picked a bow up I hit the target, the way it hit and how it flew, my next show it the bullseye

if bullseye is 10 and each circle is 1 point less, it is rare that I would hit worse then a 7, or center mass given how big the area was. I wont call it unrealistic, but unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
A manga where its not a girl picked off the streets and falls in love with the MC after feeding her?
You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread